Mountain Bike Down Kilimanjaro
Join the first ever sanctioned climb and mountain bike adventure on Mt. Kilimanjaro - while sponsoring your own clean water project for a Maasai tribe in Tanzania. This is the trip of a lifetime that will give water to thousands of people who desperately need your help. In addition, visit a Maasai village and experience how life changing a water well becomes.
Go on safari, take a hot air balloon over the Serengeti, and after tackling Kilimanjaro - keep the Trek bike you personally picked out to keep as an amazing souvenir of your accomplishment!
- • Visit a Maasai village and experience a traditional dance, greeting and gift exchange
- • Visit actual water drilling sites and the people who will receive the gift of clean water from your donation
- • Drift in a hot air balloon over the world famous Serengeti National Park during the Great Migration of 2 million animals, followed by a champagne breakfast in the bush
- • Climb the tallest peak on the African continent and one of the top 7 summits in the world
- • Join this first-ever permitted cycling event and secure your place in history as one of the only people to mountain bike down Kili!
- • Get professionally fit to a Trek mountain bike shipped to your home for you to train on, ride on Kilimanjaro, and keep after the trip
If you would like to sponsor Doug's efforts or want more details on attending the trip, click here to learn more at www.trektravel.com or call 417-379-5162.